Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bunnin'



<><>
<>
<><>
Tools: Denman, whipped shea butter, head band, hair pins, and Infusium 23 Leave-In. Twists done on Co-washed hair.


make sure the twists are "smedium" Not too small, not to large. I had about 12. Finger coil the ends.



I used a head-band to make my puff. I only twisted the head-band ONCE so the hair is not pulled tight and creates a fuller bun. I wore my scarf as a headband.


Buns are a quick and cute way to stay cool and protect your ends. Always make sure not to pull your hair too tight, as it may result in tension alopecia (hair falling out around hairline), and also could cause your hair to break off where the bun is.
 I used one head band to pull my hair back, then i just twisted around once and tucked my ends in. Then, I pinned the loose strands with pins.
Organic Root Stimulator and Eco Styling Gel are great products to smooth back those baby hairs. I use a toothbrush, then I put a scarf over my hair for 5-10 minutes so that the hair can lay down.

No comments:

Post a Comment