Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bantu Knot out No No

Tried to do a bantu knot out. Usually they come out pretty good, but not this time! I used Queen Helene Royal Curl "shaping creme" for "hold" and the Silicon Mix Leave in for moisture.
In the past, I have found that the Royal Curl leaves my hair with excellent curl definition, but a little on the dry side. Therefore, I am trying to give it a chance by layering it on top of some kind of moisturizer. My search still continues for that perfect mix. The funny thing is, it defines way better than Kinky Curly, but the dryness really takes away from the product . =(





The result was a hot, flaming mess. Sad sad sad.  Not what I was expecting at all. In addition, there were some white flakes going on. I won't be using these two products together again.
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment